TERMS OF BUSINESS:
• A deposit of 50 % is requested to confirm a booking, which is not refundable if hunt is cancelled less than 60 days prior to your safari.
• Outstanding balance of daily fee is payable on commencement date of safari.
• Wingshooting tariffs are based on current prices & subject to change without prior notice.
• Minimum of 5 hunting days, – minimum of 2 hunters & maximum of 12 hunters per party.
• The number of days and species of your safari is negotiable in order to make it successful.
• Availability is subject to confirmation.
• Personal attendance given from arrival, until departure.
• You undertake your safari, arranged by Rawhide Safaris cc at your own risk, (Inherent risks such as Dangerous game, Firearms, Snakes & Other risks.)
• Sundays – no upland bird and waterfowl hunting allowed. Exception to doves & pigeons
Daily Rates Include:
• Full accommodation, including food, drinks & beverages during your hunt.
• All transport, driver & gas – from and to airport and during hunt.
• Field treatment of all trophies and delivery of your trophies to our taxidermist for mounting or
preparation and exportation to your preferred address will take place, as per your instructions.
• Daily laundry service.
• Full time services of qualified, legally licensed professional hunter/s & guides.
• Hunting permits & licenses.
• Drinks & beverages. (Water, cold drinks or soda pop, snacks etc.)
• Bird boy’s (dove/pigeon shoots) or beaters.
Daily Rates Do Not Include:
• All international, national & charter flights.
• All taxidermy costs.
• Alcoholic beverages.
• Hire of arms and ammunition
• Personal & medical insurance.
• Value added tax (VAT) @ 14% – where applicable.
• Gratitude’s to staff.
• Telephone and fax services.
• Any extra not included in the agreed safari itinerary.
• Shotgun shells. (Big variety shotgun shells available)
RESPONSIBILITY & ETHICS
Be a true sportsman.
Anybody who handles, a firearm in a reckless or irresponsible manner may find his safari a short one.
Unsportsmanlike, rude or abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
Unethical or illegal hunting is not allowed.
The trophies will be prepared in camp, and before you leave we will make sure that all the capes, skulls and backskins are all there. Your trophies will be transported to the taxidermist, who will get them ready for export. Rawhide Safaris will take care of all formalities regarding the export of the trophies. Bear in mind that the paperwork to export the trophies takes time in Africa.
Payment is in US Dollar or Euro and must be in cash, or by certified bank draft. Payment will be calculated to the current Dollar or Euro exchange rate to the South African Rand. All trophy prices are based on these exchange rates. No personal cheques accepted.
We recommend that you have travel, medical, baggage, trip cancellation and personal insurance to safeguard your trip. See your travel agent or insurance agent at home, before you travel.
You will be requested to sign an indemnity to waiver us from below mentioned claims when booking your hunt. While maintaining all reasonable precautions for the safety of clients, no responsibility for illness, negligence, disability, accident or loss arising from any of these can be accepted by Rawhide Safaris.