Rifle and Bow Hunting.
TERMS OF BUSINESS
• A deposit of 50 % is requested to confirm a booking, which is not refundable if hunt is cancelled less than 60 days prior to your safari.
• Deposit of the Big-Five 50% of prices quoted, this is needed for the booking of the animal.
• Balance of daily fee payable on commencement date of safari.
• Trophy fees only payable after animal has been bagged or wounded.
• Trophy tariffs are based on current prices and subject to change without prior notice.
• A minimum of 5 hunting days/ species is required for the hunting of dangerous game in South Africa.
• Trophy hunting minimum of 1 hunting day/ species (Matured Animal). It all depends on the kind and number of species you want to hunt.
• Availability is subject to confirmation.
• Personal attendance is provided from arrival till departure.
• You undertake your safari, arranged by Rawhide Safaris at your own risk, (Inherent risks such as Dangerous game, Firearms, Snakes & Other risks.)
Daily Rates Include:
• Full time services of a qualified professional hunter, skinners and trackers.
• Full accommodation, including food, beverages, linen, laundry and towels.
• All transport during the safari & gas- pick up and drop off at Johannesburg International Airport.
• Field preparation of trophies and drop off at our taxidermist for mounting or preparation and exportation to your preferred address will take place, as per your instructions.
• All hunting licenses and permits.
• Drinks & beverages. (Water, cold drinks or soda pop, snacks etc.)
Daily Rates Do Not Include:
• All international, national and charter flights.
• All taxidermy costs.
• Alcoholic beverages.
• Gratitude’s to staff.
• Hire of arms and ammunition
• Telephone and fax services
• Prices quoted excluded VAT.
• Personal and medical insurance.
• Trophy dipping, packing, transport, freight, shipping or delivery of trophies.
• Any extra not included in the agreed safari itinerary.
RESPONSIBILITY & ETHICS
Be a true sportsman.
Anybody who handles, a firearm in a reckless or irresponsible manner may find his safari a short one.
Unsportsmanlike, rude or abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
Unethical or illegal hunting is not allowed.
The trophies will be prepared in camp, and before you leave we will make sure that all the capes, skulls and backskins are all there. Your trophies will be transported to the taxidermist, who will get them ready for export. Rawhide Safaris will take care of all formalities regarding the export of the trophies. Bear in mind that the paperwork to export the trophies takes time in Africa.
Payment is in US Dollar or Euro and must be in cash or by certified bank draft. Payment will be calculated to the current Dollar or Euro exchange rate to the South African Rand. All trophy prices are based on these exchange rates. No personal cheques accepted.
We recommend that you have travel, medical, baggage, trip cancellation and personal insurance to safeguard your trip. See your travel agent or insurance agent at home, before you travel.
You will be requested to sign an indemnity to waiver us from below mentioned claims when booking your hunt. While maintaining all reasonable precautions for the safety of clients, no responsibility for illness, negligence, disability, accident or loss arising from any of these can be accepted by Rawhide Safaris.